Re: Metalink doc Note 160451.1

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 10 Jul 2006 09:21:34 -0700

rama rao wrote:
> "Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 23:31:22 +0800, "rama rao" <rama76_at_streamyx.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rao,
> >
> > Why do you try to have people violate their CSI license terms?
> > Aren't you the IDIOT, for not getting a CSI?
> >
> > --
> > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
>
> Hello Sybrand,
>
> Listen here, I was just trying to get some information from that document,
> if that violates the license term, "mr. More + Gun", could have said in
> polite way, not scorning people.

And your asking for someone to violate that service agreement was acceptable and ethicial because you were somewhat polite when you asked? It is you who needs a course in ethics, I think.

> I can manage a database better than some people who has CSI,

Interesting. So, why is it you need information from a document on Metalink which you cannot access due to a lack of a valid service agreement? If you're so good possibly you could divine the answer to your own question mystically.

> so I'm not an
> idiot. The real IDIOTS are those who scorning others.

The 'real idiots' are those who ask for that which is not theirs and expect to receive it.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Jul 10 2006 - 11:21:34 CDT