Re: VPD vs Multi Schema vs Partitioning

From: <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2006 00:02:12 -0700

Hi Gurus,
Thank you for your reply.

> I would wonder though why anyone would develop a webbased ERP
> application nowadays, with so many ERP applications on the market.
> It seems you are embarking upon a futile and costly exercise, where
> there is already so much stable software on the market. Your exercise
> isn't called 'reinventing the wheel', by any chance?
Yes and No :)

Actually we develope a custom application for a customer that already review Oracle Apps and SAP B One, and those software could not meet their requirement so they come to us for custom development.

Thanks for your comments, I think I'll go to VPD.

regards,
xtanto Received on Mon Jul 10 2006 - 02:02:12 CDT