Confuse in Commited Data Pls Help

From: aman.oracle.dba <aman.oracle.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2006 10:58:18 -0700

Hello DBAs,

Suppose, I am not committing my data since morning and doing so many entries.
where
database is in noarchivelog
SGA size is 100M
undo_retention is 900
undo_tablespace size is 10M
log groups are 3
log switched since morning 15

I already inserted data for 140M (which is more than SGA Size) where is my uncommited data, if it is not in SGA and LOG Files or UNDO.

(these are just assumptions) Received on Thu Jul 06 2006 - 12:58:18 CDT