Req- Oracle CRM Functional Consultant at Hoffman Estates, IL

From: Deepak Kumar <trdeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2006 09:21:19 -0700

Hi,

Currently we are looking for Oracle CRM Functional Consultant. Location is Hoffman Estates, IL.

Please review the following requirement, and if you feel qualified and interested, please forward your resume

Req 1)
Role: Oracle Functional Consultant
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 5+ Months
Job Type: Contract W2/1099/Corp to Corp
Rate: Open

Required skills: Oracle Depot Repair functional Expert

Req 2)
Role: Oracle Functional Consultant
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 5+ Months
Job Type: Contract W2/1099/Corp to Corp
Rate: Open

Required skills: Oracle Teleservice functional Expert

Note: You can reach me at 678-528-9691 to discuss more about the requirement.

Regards,
Deepak
deepak_at_codesoft.net Received on Thu Jul 06 2006 - 11:21:19 CDT