Strange Error: Unable to run stored procedure.

From: <mark.putt_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2006 07:22:30 -0700

I apologize if I am posting this to the wrong area. Here is my problem.

I am running a .NET 2003 Windows service against Oracle 9i. This service is attempting to run a stored proc that inserts data into the DB. When it calls the proc it gets the following error.

Unable to run stored procedure:

It doesn't return the name of the procedure or an error number or anything useful. I know what proc it is calling but I have no idea what error it is actualy getting. I have tracked this all the way down into the .NET oracle provider and I still see no error number.

I have run this exact code against another instance of the database and I DO NOT get the error. So, one DB throws the error and one does not.

Has anyone see this before?

THanks.
Mark. Received on Thu Jul 06 2006 - 09:22:30 CDT