Business events in Oracle HRMS

From: PAUL MADDSION <60_pm_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:43:08 GMT

Hi,

I work with Oracle HRMS and I want to link some custom workflow to the business events. I have tried to find some documentation that explains how to do this, without success. The thing I'm particularly interested in is what parameters are available to be passed from the Oracle pre-defined business events into a custom workflow. Are the available parameters the same ones that are used in the publicly callable APIs?

Any guidance that can be given on this would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 16:43:08 CDT