Oracle sql completed with warnings...

From: Lionel <SPAMcoollATfreePOINTfr>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:11:07 +0200

Hi !!

I found this in the logs of my application server: org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter SQL Warning: 17110, SQLState: null org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter Warning: execution completed with warning

How can I find the detail of the warnings in oracle ?

I think I found the sql request that raises the warning, but it seems correct.

thanks. Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 12:11:07 CDT