Is there another way of looking at this query ?

From: Randy <gastcom_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 5 Jul 2006 07:37:02 -0700

Excuse me if this question has been asked before. I want to find all records that satisfy the first query AND I want all the rows that satisfy the 2nd query ... that haven't already been included in the 1st query.

SELECT A.1, A.2
FROM A UNION SELECT B.1, B.2
FROM B
WHERE B.1 NOT IN ( SELECT A.1 FROM A ) Is there a way of NOT re-doing the original query. Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 09:37:02 CDT