Re: HELP - Ideas for Oracle / MS Sql Interface.

From: Johne_uk <edgarj_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: 5 Jul 2006 06:40:13 -0700

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm going to use Oracle Hererogeneous Services (HSODBC) and carry out all connections from the Oracle side.

I'm initially going to trial this using Oracle on a Windows server.

If successful, I'll then apply to the Solaris box. Does anybody know of a suitable guide I can follow that shows me how to do this with Solaris, as there seems to be limited numbers of unix odbc drivers for Sql Server.

Thanks again
John Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 08:40:13 CDT