Re: oracle 9i installation on Fedora core4

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2006 08:47:57 -0700

sks wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I need a document for installation of Oracle 9i on Fedora Core4,
>
> thanks

My assumption is you mean something other than the standard installation docs at
http://www.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.show_toc?partno=a96167&remark=drilldown&word=installation.  If so, try the following...

http://www.puschitz.com/InstallingOracle9i.shtml

That doc is for AS 4.0, but it should be similar enough to provide insight.

Regards,

Steve Received on Tue Jul 04 2006 - 10:47:57 CDT