Re: ODBC Pass Through SQL to Oracle Express 10g

From: Greg Strong <news.REMOVE_at_geedubeeu.com.invalid>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:53:08 -0500

On 3 Jul 2006 11:42:10 -0700, "joel garry" <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote:

>But I wouldn't know anything about it.

Well you got me to thinking about it. I've learned what 'nested transactions' are. I've also learned what I've forgotten to do. I didn't commit the transactions which made them nested. So the solution is 'wsCur.CommitTrans'. Thanks to both you and another individual for leading me down the correct path. Thanks again!

--
Regards,

Greg Strong