Re: can someone be kind and priovide these metalink references

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:15:16 -0700

kyleman wrote:
> we have oracle 9.0.3.0 and want to use IOT tables.
>
> found that there were some known bugs but we don't have access to metalink and
> have found no info in google. if someone would be kind enough to provide
> these?

  1. Upgrade.
  2. Buy a support agreement.
  3. Don't ask others to put themselves in legal jeopardy because you, or your organization, have made poor choices. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org