Strange ORA-00600 when upgrading

From: <art_at_chicagorsvp.com>
Date: 3 Jul 2006 07:02:57 -0700

Hi Everyone,

We are upgrading from 9.2.0.5 to 9.2.0.7. We are running the installer in silent mode. About 3/4 through the install I saw the following scroll on the screen:

Comment created.

from sys.user$ u, xdb.xdb$schema s, xdb.xdb$resource r
*

ERROR at line 11:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [unable to load XDB library], [],

Grant succeeded.

from xdb.xdb$element xel, xdb.xdb$schema schm
*

ERROR at line 6:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [unable to load XDB library], [],

I have not found anything on MetaLink, and the TAR I've opened up is not doing a lot. If this error can be ignored and the database still be ok, then so be it. I just need to know if this error is something to be concerned about.......

Thank in advance. Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 09:02:57 CDT