Moving a database to clustered enviroment.

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Jul 2006 02:47:42 -0700

Hi,

I have one database that is in non clustered environment- a solaris server. From there, I need to move it to veritas clustered enviroment. there are 2 other solaris servers and there is VCS (veritas cluster software set up betn these 2 servers.)

How how has to go about doing this? is it simply creating the database and the VCS will take care of itself , and the new database created will be automatically clustered?

I am new to clustered set ups and shall be thankful for help.

Nirav Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 04:47:42 CDT