Re: lms flush message acks

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2006 18:54:45 -0700

Alec,

We would need some more details (like what your application is doing, any specifc DDLs on specific objects) to find the RCA. There were some bugs in dynamic remastering are which causes excessive LMS flush waits and would require support involvement to confirm that. ALternatively you can disable the dynamic remastering and see whether this problems goes away.

-Gopal