How to recover any SYSDBA user?

From: Michael Walther <michaelhwalther_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2006 14:15:54 -0700

I don't know how this happened by I think I have a Oracle 9.2 database that has no user with SYSDBA role anymore - no SYS, SYSTEM, etc.... I have passwords for all of them and can log on as "Normal" but get "ORA-01031: insufficient privileges" as soos as I specify: connect system/manager as sysdba

Any help / creative idea is appreciated! Michael Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 16:15:54 CDT