Re: bad error ORA-07445 with KSEDMP in trace file

From: Patrox <fake_email_at_I_hate_spammmm.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:01:19 +0200

> The KSEDMP is not the failing function it like the other two are part of the
> dump, it looks like KNIPBAINS - advanced replication?
 >>> we use advanced replication on a schema, that's right

> What where you doing at the time of the error? was is an update on a
> replicated table?

 >>> it happens on a remote master server eveytime another master server tries to push it transactions. Note it happened after a schema upgrade (the replicated one).
As this upgrade were sort of mandatory for us, and the remote server is there "only" for fail-over, we can live without it for a, short, while. So we choose to have the new appli VS the working now replication. But of course now it is necessary to sort that problem out.

If so it might be worth taking a look at note 4036921.8 on metalink.  >>> I did it. Actually I already found this bug, and patched it on both server. No change, it still crashes unfortunately.

thx Ian, if you have other ideas I'm interested. Have a nice day.
Patrice Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 11:01:19 CDT