Re: Environment within PL/SQL (like environment variables)

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:49:31 +0100

In article <44a3e273$0$986$5fc30a8_at_news.tiscali.it>, Cris Carampa says...

> For example you can get the name of the current package.procedure that way:
>
> path_info := substr(owa_util.get_cgi_env('PATH_INFO'),2);
>
> HTH. Kind regards,

Thanks, that does help though I am already aware of this. I was hoping for an internal-to-plsql way of doing it so that I could have a single error handler for all code whther initiated by the browser or the server-side processes running under e.g. dbms_job.

--

jeremy