full import

From: <aleicaro_at_libero.it>
Date: 29 Jun 2006 01:09:44 -0700

Hi,
I've an export (a .dmp file) created with "exp system/manager_at_MYDB FULL=Y FILE=....." I try to restore this dump on an existing database but it gives me a lot of errors "Primary key violated" and other errors of "Existing objects". I tried to specify the option DESTROY=Y but the errors still appears..

There is a way to remove all the objects of a database before the import of a full DB dump?

Thank you in advance
Alessandro. Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 03:09:44 CDT