Executing packages in oracle databae through ant script

From: Bhavin <bhavin.vyas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2006 02:26:32 -0700

Hello,

I am working on ant script which dumps the stored procs and packages into oracle 9i database. I defined one task in ant script which dumps all the scripts from Source safe to oracle database. This works fine but when i check into the database i get the packages and stored procs with errors. The script dumps all the scripts in a linear way, the indentation of the code of PL Sql is lost. I am looking for the solution through which i can dump all the scripts with its original structure.

do i need to put additional task in database itself so that my scripts gets executed in a proper way with its original structure or i need to put settings in my Ant script ?

Pls suggest me Received on Wed Jun 28 2006 - 04:26:32 CDT