user-defined metric notification ?

From: Pedro Lopes <pedro.lopes_at_netvisao.pt>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:39:25 +0100

Hi,
I've installed Oracle10gR2 on windows and tried to use a user defined metric (based on a sql statement).

Everything works perfectly (I can see the alert on the homepage), altough I don't receive any email notification with that alert.

I have received some listener and other predefined alerts but for the user-defined metric I still miss the alert by email.

I feel that I'm missing something.
How can I enable that ? Any suggestions ?

thanks in advance,
pedro Received on Tue Jun 27 2006 - 17:39:25 CDT