Re: Average response times, cache hits, etc.

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:41:59 GMT

Graham wrote:
> Thanks for the advice - my problem is, as always (!!!), I need this for
> a couple of days time and hence was hoping that someone could point me
> at the relevant database tables to select from ...

Statspack (9i) and AWR (10g) are still the tools you are looking for. They will store the results of several snapshots taken over time. By default, Statspack will keep these snapshots forever. By default, AWR will keep its snapshots for 7 days.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
oracle_dba_at_nospam.peasland.net