Re: trigger is firing in wrong schema

From: SergeNik <nikulins_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 11:35:18 -0700

Thanks for reply. We are running on pretty latest release 10.2.0.2

The issue is not reproducible, that is why I can not create a tar with oracle support. I am not able to generate a test case for this reason.  In a nutshell, it goes like this:

1.execute procedure in schema1
2.Above procedure has insert into table schema1.table1. schema1.table1 has trigger1
3.It works most of the time, but sometimes, we would get the error: Which suggests that
step #2 is firing a trigger belonging to table schema2.table2. The trigger has the same name in both schemas. In fact all objects are named the same in both schemas. The only difference is schema name itself. There are no hardcoded references in triggers/procedures or packages in any of the code.