Re: Delete fast

From: jmartin <jorge.jose.martin_at_cgi.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 09:08:08 -0700

Hi,

Yes, the table has indexes and they are quite big according to the table size.
Finally we have decided to run the script that delete blocks of 100.000 rows
each commit and count on the slow progress. All the alternatives mean to copy
the table to a new table and recreate indexes, for this table we don't have enough
space to do it, so time to accomplish it is the only problem.

Thanks anyway,