sql timestamp problem

From: Mohan <mohanpa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 00:20:02 -0700

Hi

I am using Oracle 10.1.0.4. When I am storing events with the received timestamps, it stores in GMT. But I am calling the stored procedure with timestamp in IST. Similarly when I search for that using IST, It returns the results matching the corresponding GMT. If I search 6.30 AM IST, It returns results for 1.00 AM.

Appreciate your help Received on Tue Jun 27 2006 - 02:20:02 CDT