Re: Unique Key Constraint

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:02:57 -0700

Khurram wrote:
> hi
>
> Pleae can anybody tell me what does it mean ??
>
> NOT NULL, foreign key, and REF constraints are supported on a column of
> type REF.
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Khurram

You appear to be working with user defined data types and nested tables. REF constraints are related to referential integrity in nested tables.

Check out the docs at http://tahiti.oracle.com and look at the demos in Morgan's Library at www.psoug.org. under Nested Table Constraints.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington