Re: Error for archivelog ?!

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2006 14:22:52 -0700

> Lets take this out of the realm of databases and assume it was a usenet
> group on airplanes. How would you react to someone that posted the
> following:
>
> "I have been hired by a company to fly 747's and I'm wondering how to
> check the plane's altitude? Can someone help me?"

I would likely suggest the obvious, that they need to do some basic archival research; but I would not likely insult them by suggesting that they prefer to 'stay in the dark ages', or whatever it was. I just don't see what good it does, aside from allowing the poster of the potentially insulting comment to let off some steam. Received on Mon Jun 26 2006 - 16:22:52 CDT