Oracle 10g Grid control could not establish connection to target database.

From: Rahul <irahulraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2006 02:48:47 -0700

Hi all,

I am using oracle grid control 10g R2. I have installed grid control on one mechine and grid control service on another compurter. Through enterprise manager I ma able to find the mechine from "Target" tab, but when I set the credential for that mechine, it gives me a massage "Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection".

If any one have any solution for this error or need further clarification please let me know.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul Received on Mon Jun 26 2006 - 04:48:47 CDT