Re: Oracle Text and indexes

From: Tasm <tasm_at_tasm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:48:10 +1000

Text indexing has changed a lot between 8.1.6 and 10.2.0

If you insert text after the index was created it will not be indexed until you synchronise the index.

Here are some useful queries

select * from ctxsys.CTX_PENDING order by 1,2;

select * from ctx_parameters ;

truncate table ctxsys.dr$index_error;