Re: what row_wait_obj#, row_wait_file#, row_wait_block#

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 00:09:43 +0200

On 23 Jun 2006 14:49:12 -0700, niy38_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>Sybrand Bakker wrote:
>> On 23 Jun 2006 12:07:56 -0700, niy38_at_hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> >mean where lockwait is null in v$session?
>>
>> They mean : the data_object_id of the object being locked
>> the file_id of the file being locked, and the block number of the
>> block being locked.
>> Pretty obvious and described in the v$session reference note
>> in the Reference manual on http://tahiti.oracle.com
>>

>what's the difference when lockwait is not null?
>
>interesting! is this your forum? if you don't like anwer question,
>just go to sleep.

I like people to stop being lazy and not doing anything to resolve their own problems. It will also be faster, and the effort on your side would have been minimal.
Regrettably, you have demonstrated over and over again, you require this forum to do your work.

I would suggest you switch job.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA