Re: Unique Key Constraint

From: Greg <gregcpx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2006 14:56:27 -0700

Why look who it is...It is Mr. no life, my butt don't stink, "Senior Oracle DBA" -- seems you get around quite a bit -- but then again, since you have no life and you think you know everything about Oracle (Which I suspect is doubtful), you should keep your opinions to yourself...

You are urgently requested to drop dead.

If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart.

-Greg