Re: Error for archivelog ?!

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2006 14:16:52 -0700

> Where did I say that?

I'm not quoting you, I'm trying to indicate how you come across. You obviously never said "I am an authority" in those words, but if you want me to list the times you've slapped people around for asking questions, just say the word. The way you occasionally choose to conduct yourself wears thin after awhile.

> Pott <-> kettle <-> black.

If you like. You're certainly entitled to your opinion of me, as I am to mine of you. But you sure won't catch me dissing people for asking basic questions.

> ZIP IT!
Yup. Nuff said. For now... Received on Fri Jun 23 2006 - 16:16:52 CDT