Re: Error for archivelog ?!

From: Greg <gregcpx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2006 11:11:23 -0700

Why don't you get a life mr. "Senior Oracle DBA" -- I'll post what and when I like and however I like. It is people like you who are rude and abrupt, and typical geeks have have no life...so go back, add another "title'" to your name, eat another pie and continue to get fat and try to be nicer to people.

I'd rather be in the darks ages than in the FAT ages. -Greg