JDBC connection and RAC db

From: <wagen123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2006 06:42:55 -0700

Hi,

Oracle10g 10.2.0.x (64 bit)
RHEL AS 4.3 (64 bit)

Our application (java) uses the following to make a connection to a non-RAC db.
("jdbc:oracle:thin:@<IP
Address>:1521:<ORACLE_SID>","<username>","<password>");

We just built a 4 node RAC cluster (testing). Can anyone help me with the JDBC connection info that should be used. Links to any documentation/examples would also be useful.

Thank You
wagen Received on Fri Jun 23 2006 - 08:42:55 CDT