nmeo.exe

From: Paul <paulwragg2323_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2006 03:10:14 -0700

Hi

Does anybody know what the process nmeo.exe is for? I installed Oracle 10 Enterprise Edition yesterday on Windows 2000 SP4.

Every time my machine starts up I get a memory address error with nmeo.exe and I have to terminate it.

I have searched google groups and google web and have not found any information on this process.

I think it controls the OracleDBConsole<Instance Name> service, but as to why it keeps crashing I have no idea.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul Received on Thu Jun 22 2006 - 05:10:14 CDT