A free utility to convert er diagram (generated by Erwin to PDF format)

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2006 01:56:40 -0700

HI All,

 Is someone aware of a free utility to convert an ER Diagram to pdf format? I have one ER diagram (.er1 file) , that needs to be shared to about 15 users we have one Erwin licence. Taking print out is one option , but since the diagram is quite big, I want it as a pdf file.

Thanks,
Nirav Received on Thu Jun 22 2006 - 03:56:40 CDT