Re: synchronisation of oracle database using snapmirror

From: flyingleon <adrian.bennetton_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 15:33:37 -0700

Many thanks for your response.

I think that you are right I don't need something that sophisticated. The tables only need to be synchronised overnight. The reason for the synchronisation is that two teams one in each country are each interpreting the source data and need to keep reasonably up to date with what the other team is doing. Occasionally it might be necessary to synchronise during the day. Getting out of sync for a short period of time a day or two would not be a problem.

Thanks again.