Configure Oracle on two-nodes HP cluster (without RAC)

From: <questn_at_mail.ru>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 00:02:18 -0700

Hi

Yesterday I was given two-nodes HP server. This two-nodes connects to HP storage through FC. There are HP-UX operating system on them. Cluster software is configured with Service Guard. And I need to configure Oracle 10G (without RAC) to run on it.

I'm DBA so have little experience to configure hardware cluster. So I need help. May be there are some information about this theme in the Net.
I have looked for it in HP.COM but there was nothing.

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Jun 21 2006 - 02:02:18 CDT