statspack question

From: Akimeu <Nospam_at_Email.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:43:18 -0700

hello again. we ran the statspack snaps on a production database, and exported the schema (perfstat) to a test machine. how can we run the spreport against the test machine? it currently gives us an error that it's the wrong dbid. thanks for your assistance. Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 18:43:18 CDT