Re: [Objects and System Grants]The definitive query

From: alek <alexandru.tica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 05:15:47 -0700

Hi,

If I've understood correctly those 200 users have the SELECT ANY TABLE system privilege and revoking this privilege could create problems. Unfortunately is not very clear to me how displaying all current object privileges can help. The following SQL-SELECT returns all the object privileges granted to users and roles but I'm afraid it's an overwhelming list:

select grantee || ' has "' || privilege || '" privilege on "' || table_name || '"' from dba_tab_privs;

I think you have to take a look on the SQL-SELECTs each user executes and according to this to take a decision regarding the grants which might be needed.

Alec. Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 07:15:47 CDT