Re: install 9 & 10 on Windows?

From: <jkelley_at_uga.edu>
Date: 19 Jun 2006 07:06:29 -0700

Many thanks for the info, Frank (it can't be that easy ... can it?). Brian, I'm using XP Pro. I will be installing on a box with 1 gb ram; as mentioned, this is not a production system, pretty much only for my testing. I had 9i r2 on it previously, but decided to see about 10g r2 as well and upgraded os from win 2k to XP sp2. reformatted main drive for a clean install. a lot of 9i use on campus, but 10g present as well and I decided to go ahead and incorporate it. Lack of Oracle docs on this kind of surprising, considering they have the info for *ix systems. Thanks for the help.--Joe
  jkelley_at_uga.edu