Re: Objects in the temp tablespaces in 9i

From: <dba_222_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 15:04:16 -0700

Hmm. This is a interesting concept.

Daniel Morgan would suggest that Oracle objects are found in a different places, depending on what business issue I want to do.

So if it's OLTP, the temp objects would be found with one method, but differently, if it was a DWH. Please stand up and say that at the next Oracle user group meeting.

Back to original question.

How do we find the objects, and their size in the TEMP tablespace in 9i?
Or, is it no longer possible?

If anyone knows, please tell us the secret.

Thanks a lot!