install 9 & 10 on Windows?

From: <jkelley_at_uga.edu>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 08:05:56 -0700

this has probably been discussed extensively somewhere, but I have searched various groups and Oracle docs with limited success. Apologies if this is the wrong group or the question has been answered elsewhere.
I need to run 9i r2 for test purposes, same for 10g r2. This is not a production situation, so performance not a serious concern. OS on test box is Win XP SP 2. In searching, Oracle docs mention coexistance of 9 and 10, but in unix/linux only, not Windows. Discussion groups suggest areas of concern: listener, home. One dba in a linux environment thought the registry would be a problem, but I do gather others have been successful. I am wondering about Windows services, possible port conflicts, management (OEM), etc (including the registry). I don't mind having to uninstall (altho the regedit session that is also necessary is a bit of a pain), but I'd like to have some ideas of how this has worked for others.
Thanks for any help,