Oracle and Supra connectivity

From: <cfs3526_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 07:57:45 -0700

I need to get some data on Supra database from Oracle.

How could I connect Oracle to Supra, do we have something similar like database link, but not to Oracle database, instead to Supra database?

We are currently on Oracle 9207 on windows, but upgrade to 10g is possible if we need to.

Your help is highly appreciated. Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 09:57:45 CDT