Ora 9.2 Win XP OEM *** BROADCAST MESSAGE

From: Lanying & Manfred <manfis_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:41:25 +0200

Hello

BROADCAST MESSAGE, job done without errors, but...

ORA 9.2 WinXP SP 2 workgroup and no domain ,Orace Enterprise Manager, two databases in OEM registered, one of them OEMREP. Agent running and working!!!!

I need to send a message to all the computers of my network!

OS-command via Oracle job system e.g. net send * hello folks works fine! The Message appears on the screens.

BROADCAST MESSAGE works fine job executed without errors but there is no message on my screen and the screen of the other computers.

Where is the problem? All neccessary WIN XP services are running. When entering DOS-command c:\> net send * Hello, I'll get the message to all the screens of my network.

Lanying Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 03:41:25 CDT