Re: US - All regions - Entry Level Oracle DBA.

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:46:47 -0700

Dan wrote:
> I am looking for two oracle DBAs for an entry level position. Need to
> have good understanding of the basic administration activities.
> Certification in 8i, 9i or 10 will be an added advantage. Ready to
> travel 80% of the time within US. Can be located in any major city.
>
> Please send me your resume to me at dvenkate_at_yahoo.com
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan.

I am looking for people who are advertising to hire employee and/or promote their business to be courteous and read this group's charter before spamming.

How about an apology and a repost at c.d.o.marketplace.

A complaint will be sent to yahoo if this happens again.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington