US - All regions - Entry Level Oracle DBA.

From: Dan <dvenkate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2006 20:04:37 -0700

I am looking for two oracle DBAs for an entry level position. Need to have good understanding of the basic administration activities. Certification in 8i, 9i or 10 will be an added advantage. Ready to travel 80% of the time within US. Can be located in any major city.

Please send me your resume to me at dvenkate_at_yahoo.com

Thanks

Dan. Received on Mon Jun 12 2006 - 22:04:37 CDT