Webmethods Requirement

From: luckystarduke <aragorn_lucky_star_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2006 08:05:56 -0700

Hello All,

We have the following requirement.

Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the Candidate for the same.

Webmethods Consultants
Very Good Design and Documentation experience. The client will not accept any candidate without having this reflected in detail on the resumes
Location: Chicago
Duration: 6 months

Let me know if you need more information on the same.

Many Thanks,

Renuka
Technical Recruiter
KLM Software Services Inc.
1111 N. Plaza Dr
Suite 101
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Tel : 847-995-9556 Ext 212
Fax : 847-995-9557

NOTE : This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply to renuka_at_klmss.com with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. This sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. Received on Mon Jun 12 2006 - 10:05:56 CDT