manage 2 database instances with enterprise manager console web

From: <aleicaro_at_libero.it>
Date: 12 Jun 2006 07:50:49 -0700

Hi,
I've a database 10g installed in a SUSE machine with 2 DB instances MYFIRSTDB and MYSECONDDB
When I open the page http://myserver:1158/em/ it appears the login to one of my instances MYFIRSTDB. How can I manage the second instance too from the same application? I've searched for many on the documentation but I haven't find an answer. I'm sorry if my question is a stupid question, but I'm a newbie...

P.S.
I've seen that in the address bar
http://myserver:1158/em/console/database/instance/sitemap?event=doLoad&target=MYFIRSTDB&type=oracle_database&pageNum=1  appears the "target" parameter, but if I change that it doesn't work...

Thank you in advance.
Alex. Received on Mon Jun 12 2006 - 09:50:49 CDT