migration

From: tralaala <dubed1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:53:44 +0200

I have the following problem:
The problem is to tranfer the whole database, SIZE cca 500Gb - 3,5TB , with minimum or NO downtime, if possible.

From server: HP-UX with Oracle database server 8.x and 9.x

To server: IBM_AIX with Oracle database server 8.x and 9.x (no DB upgrade)

We have 15 critical Oracle DB servers

II would love to know approximate downtime for this operation for a database of this size.

We are searching for some people (companies) with expirience on similar cases who are willing to join our team.

Thanks in advance for your response

Best regards,

dubravka.dulcic_at_combis.hr Received on Mon Jun 12 2006 - 03:53:44 CDT